2012年11月3日 星期六

百插成才(一):Qualities of World Cities(AL2011Q3)


Learning  from people's strengths and weaknesses is the key to excellent writing. The following essay was written by a student who achieved distinction in the 2011 A-level writing paper, with detailed analysis and comments given by me. You can see the question below and download the file below.

http://www.mediafire.com/view/?y54jq5paajldtis

Every year, traditional newspapers rank world cities according to their qualities. Such qualities include affordable medical care, cultural activities, equal opportunities, good education, a fair legal system, and a good social welfare system. Write an article for your school magazine ranking the three qualities from the list which you believe are the most important, and give reasons for your choice. Provide an appropriate title for your article.





1 則留言:

匿名 提到...

This series of article is extremely suitable for me, because I can learn a lot of superior vocabularies and some sentence patterns from the article. I appreciate your explanation of the article, because it makes me learn more detailed. I wish you could post more useful article like this. thank you so much ><