2014年7月28日 星期一

Proofreading Exercise-Easily Confused Words(With answers)


這10條題目跟Easily Confused Words (容易混淆字詞)有關。試試做做看,答案稍後公佈。

1.Of the two apples, she took one and I took another.

2.The childless couple decide to adapt a baby.

3.The student was sitting lonely in the classroom.

4.I have just brought my dog for a walk.

5.I am a permanent residence in Hong Kong.

6.Working under great stress can affect your metal health.

7.Can you put your books altogether in this metal box?

8. Beware of your wallet, there are pickpockets.

9.The rich man owes a lot of shops in China.

10.My boss has refused to adopt my idea, so I re-sign.



1. another--> the other
2. adapt--->adopt
3. lonely--->alone
4. brought--->taken
5. residence--->resident
6. metal-->mental
7.altogether-->all together
8.Beware-->Take care
9.owes-->owns
10.re-sign-->resign



3 則留言:

Sonn 提到...

1. another-->the other
2. adapt-->adopt
3. lonely-->alone
4. correct?
5. residence-->resident
6. metal-->mental
7. correct?
8. correct?
9. owes-->owns
10. re-sign-->resign

Sodako 提到...

我facebook同email都搵過你..但你冇覆到我..

Unknown 提到...

1 Use the other instead of another
2 decides
3 alone instead of lonely
4 took instead of brought
5 resident
6 healthy
7 together
8 bewaring
9 many
10 resinged